We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

Found a great deal for our 35th anniversary, and feel I can't pass it up. We are not gay, nor do we have a problem with them. Would you stay there? Is it mostly gay?

Summerland Key...
11. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

If it makes you feel better, I've been vacationing during hurricane season for years. I've had some close calls with closed airports and lack of information about conditions while overseas, but I haven't had one ruined yet. (Other than the direct hit from Charley last year, but I'm blocking that one out.)

Saint Louis...
12. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

Hubby & I have traveled that way for years with excellent luck.

Lately due to the hassle of finding willing friends and family to watch my zoo, we drive & take some with us or do seperate trips.

I booked the Lateda Hotel today.....it will great I hope. Will anyone be in town the weekend of 8/19-8/22? My waiting did cost me another $30 though...guess the cheap seats were taken!

Memphis, TN
reviews: 27
13. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

I stayed at La Te Da in April. The rooms are nice and clean, and I had a reasonably large bathroom. Furniishings are typical tropical wicker chairs and tables, very simple actually. The restaurant is excellent, and the staff are friendly. My biggest complaint is that if you are in a room near the bar or restautant, it can be quite noisy until the wee hours. The clientel is a mix of gay and straight. Same with the bar/cabaret, but the flamers do come out late at night and it can get a bit rambunctious. The pool is small but well tended to. I'd stay there again, but I would request a room away from the restaurant.