We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

Found a great deal for our 35th anniversary, and feel I can't pass it up. We are not gay, nor do we have a problem with them. Would you stay there? Is it mostly gay?

Orlando, FL
1. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

La Te Da Hotel recent reviews can be found at:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g34345-oa20-Key_West_…

North Liberty, Iowa
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
reviews: 9
2. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

I would stay there if the 'deal' was good enough. I've spent time at the bar and eaten there (when Alice's was there), but have never seen any of the rooms. We tend to stay closer to the harbor area.

Saint Louis...
3. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

Edeavor - I just wanted personal input from folks here , I'd read the reviews here and several other sites and looked at the photos that were online. On paper it looks very inviting!

Other boards I frequent have been fairly helpful.....just trying to see how gay or straight of a place it was. Thanks for the link though.....I'd already done the homework before I asked the question.

Summerland Key...
4. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

I know I've seen posts on here about the La-Te-Da, but I don't recall them mentioning the mix of guests. I suspect it's a mix based on the folks I've seen hanging around, but I just don't know. I would just call and ask .... I'm sure they get that question a lot.

massachusetts
5. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

we were there for 4 days last fall very nice place quiet close too everything and a regular mix of people some straight some gay but no one ever bothered anyone else friendly but not pushy pool is wonderful loved it at night

Saint Louis...
6. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

Thanks all - now to decide if there will be hurricanes this year or not .... oh to be able to predict the future.

Summerland Key...
7. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

When are you coming?

As I'm sure you know, they're predicting a VERY active season this year, and that usually means the Keys likely will be in the path of storms even if we're not actually hit by any.

Saint Louis...
8. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

Well that is one of the things that has kept me from clicking on the trip so far........it would be early August...wonder how lucky I feel? I've always said I wanted to experience a minor hurricane on a bar stool at HogsBreath or Sloppy's Joes....wonder if it will come back and bite me in the butt!!

North Liberty, Iowa
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
reviews: 9
9. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

We were in Key West last year over Labor Day. Not a good decision. Spent most of the weekend wondering if we were going to be evacuated. The weather ended up being good except for one day, but the whole laid back island feel was definitely missing. People were very stressed, and who can blame them??? As it turned out the hurricane turned and people from the east coast of Florida were heading to the Keys to get away from it. Strange weekend, all in all.

Summerland Key...
10. Re: What is your opinion of LaTeda Hotel?

Look at it this way... If a hurricane does head our way, you'll be the first to be evacuated. (You'll get your money back, I'm sure.) Then, since August is a slow time of year, you can book yourself a room in Sanibel or Cocoa Beach or whatever beach isn't in the path of the storm and finish up your vacation. Odds are -- I hope -- that any hurricane will just pass the whole state by, and you'll have fun stories to tell about your vacation.

As bad as evacuating during your vacation may seem, it's not nearly as bad as having to leave everything you own behind. :)

Get answers to your questions about Key West