We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Elgin, Illinois
reviews: 8
Dinner

I am getting married in Key West on the first Sunday in June. I am only having 2 friends with me and my soon to be husm\band and I would like to take them out to dinner afterward. We probably want seafood and a nice-ish sort of place. I would rather stay away from anything pricey like Little Palm, so if anyone has any ideas that would be great.

We are staying on Duval street, so something close would also be nice.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 39
1. Re: Dinner

blue Heavan on the corner of Petronia and Thomas has some of the best, freshest seafood. It's crowded on the weekends but nice later in the afternoon on weekdays. If you have to wait for a table, you can have a drink at the outdoor bar in the back. It's nicish in that it has no roof and you share the dining area with chickens and cats. Take a look.

Pjk

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
reviews: 14
2. Re: Dinner

The Rooftop has great food, and a real nice atmosphere. It is on Front street, I think.

Another nice italian spot - I don't remember the name, but it is on Duval. It's an old house, and looks out over Duval at the Hogs Breath. We had a great meal there as well.

Down by the Marina - The historic seaport as it is - A & B Lobster is a nice spot also.

Congrats, have a good time and a great wedding.

Easton,Pa
reviews: 10
3. Re: Dinner

I would go to Blue Heaven it has great food and the atmosphere is very Key West. Have fun and congrats!!! (My DH and i got married there in 03')

Elgin, Illinois
reviews: 8
4. Re: Dinner

Does anyone knoe if Blue Heaven has a website?

Maine
reviews: 36
5. Re: Dinner

http://blueheavenkw.homestead.com/about.html

Maine
reviews: 36
6. Re: Dinner

Blue Heaven and 7 Fish are our top priorities when visiting. I think either would be wonderful for your occasion. Here's 7 Fish:

http://www.7fish.com/home.html

New York
reviews: 62
7. Re: Dinner

Check out Cafe Sole and 915. Both are nice-ish and their seafood is wonderful.

Westwood, NJ
reviews: 29
8. Re: Dinner

Does Nine One Five have a web site?

New York
reviews: 62
9. Re: Dinner

www.915duval.com