We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Burger Website?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harwich...
reviews: 2
Island Burger Website?

I know they have one, I've been to it but... never kept it on file. I've been trying to find it again but not even "Google" has located it. Help anyone?

Saint Louis...
11. Re: Island Burger Website?

Yes they truly are!! First of all Margaritaville burgers are just burgers for the masses. Sometimes you are lucky sometimes not. And very crowded and very hot! At Islandburger it's the exact opposite. Check the menu and go visit, you won't be disappointed!

Iowa
12. Re: Island Burger Website?

ABSOLUTELY they are better than Margaritaville's burgers. They are outstanding. Steve, the owner is the cook and does a fantastic job. And the selections he offers...so unique and very tasty. You won't be disappointed.

Westwood, NJ
reviews: 29
13. Re: Island Burger Website?

Thanks... I checked out Island Burger's web site-it looks like a cool place.. my hubby's the one who keeps pushing Margaritaville

Franklin, TN
reviews: 11
14. Re: Island Burger Website?

Margaritaville is fun and you should go, especially if you've never been to one of them before & it is the original one. But the hamburgers are not extraordinary. I actually like the crabcakes better. We are definitely going to try Island Burger this coming trip b/c we love going to the places where the locals eat & more off the beaten track. I'd try both if I were you and make your own decision!

New Orleans...
reviews: 61
15. Re: Island Burger Website?

I thought Steve Martin was the one who made "Excuuuuuuuuuuuse me" famous?

Harwich...
16. Re: Island Burger Website?

You're right , it was Steve Martin, I stand corrected, I guess I remember them ,Belushi, Martin, Ackroyd, Chase Etc as being one person after awhile ( it feels like a life time ago), To many brain cells have vanished since those days. I appreciate the correction.

Huntington, New York
reviews: 1
17. Re: Island Burger Website?

What's weird is, I prefer google, but it came up with nothing, while Yahoo found it right away.

Either way, Island Burger is the real deal. It's not a tourist trap like Margaritaville. Although I do agree that if you've never been to Margaritaville you do need to check it out.