We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back home from a week in KW!

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wilson, NC
Just back home from a week in KW!

Hey guys! Thanks again for all of your suggestions while planning our trip. We got back home last night around midnight after being down there a week. Had a blast and yes, the wedding happened on Thursday (at Duval Beach Club) Just him and I (or is it him and me?)- very sweet and romantic. I didn't want to leave! We will definitly be going back each year on our anniversary. Thanks to all again for your feedback.

Long Island, NY
1. Re: Just back home from a week in KW!

Glad to hear you had such a great time!! Congrats on your wedding!! I know what you mean about not wanting to leave- KW has a way of doing that to people. I am going in a month and I am counting down the days. I would love to hear more about your trip- what you did, where you ate, etc.!

Saint Louis...
2. Re: Just back home from a week in KW!

Yes congratulations!!!! And ditto on hearing more about it please....pictures are good also, do you have them online anywhere?? Glad it worked out so well!!!

Elgin, Illinois
reviews: 8
3. Re: Just back home from a week in KW!

Congratulations! My fiancee and I are getting married at Smathers on June 5th.

Did you do a reception or dinner afterward? Any suggestions where to go?

Wilson, NC
4. Re: Just back home from a week in KW!

We did dinner at Latitudes in Sunset Key- soooo romantic. They have tables set up on the beach under palm trees. Menu is pricey though. We had Sunset Martinis on the pier while watching the sunset. Can't wait to go back next year on our anniversary.