We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Pices better than Seven Fish?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Westwood, NJ
reviews: 29
Is Pices better than Seven Fish?

Just curious... where is the best seafood in KW anyways?

falls church va
reviews: 11
1. Re: Is Pices better than Seven Fish?

Havn't eaten at Pices or Seven fish but both get great reviews.For the price I think Half Shell Raw Bar is the bets.The seafood is as fresh as it gets and they don't over power the food with sauces or seasonings.Good seafood done right.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 38
2. Re: Is Pices better than Seven Fish?

IMO Blue Heavan. They serve a blackened mahi mahi or grouper that you will swear was swimming a few hours ago. Served with yellow rice and black beans and cornbread and a sauce on the side. It's not on the menu, but if you prefer, they will saute a dozen shrimp and serve them with veggies on a platter.

Pjk

Winston-Salem, NC
reviews: 6
3. Re: Is Pices better than Seven Fish?

My wife and I ate at 7 Fish while we were down for our honeymoon and really enjoyed our experience. Its not like your traditional seafood joint....very artsy/deco. The portions are smaller than most, entrees in the $18-30 range, good variety, dishes are more like the chef's "creations" which we liked. Very small restaurant. It appears they really focus on presentation of the food. All in all, A+ quality.

Never eaten at pisces.

Half Shell Raw Bar good joint to get fresh seafood, reasonably priced, great happy hour specials, more of a random touristy crowd.

Blue Heaven is unlike anything you can experience north of the Keys. Never had the fish, but the jerk chicken is awesome!

Westwood, NJ
reviews: 29
4. Re: Is Pices better than Seven Fish?

Thanks for the info!