We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Key vs. Doubletree

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit
Ocean Key vs. Doubletree

Which is better for a romantic stay in KW? Is the Ocean key noisy being right in the center of the action? Do all of the rooms in ocean key have a view of the sunset and a jacuzzi? Plus getting around seems easier from the doubletree with the free shuttle, is anything like that offered at ocean key? Thanks for any help.

Summerland Key...
11. Re: Ocean Key vs. Doubletree

Although I'm sure a lot of KW residents would disagree, since they have to put up with drunks outside their windows all the time, but KW is not that noisy. We've stayed on Duval and had no idea there was a party outside once we shut our door.

The Doubletree is about as far away from the fun as you can get, and the shuttle ride will get old. Spring for Ocean Key, if that's what you want.

Not to add more confusion to your decision, but most people looking for a romantic getaway choose one of KW's many quaint B&Bs and guesthouses.

Weeki Wachee, Fl.
reviews: 3
12. Re: Ocean Key vs. Doubletree

Just read this post-seems that you should be able to ask a "bazillion" questions if you want -thats what these forums are about-asking and getting info. from those that have been...

Rude comments are just not nice and not needed here.......

Key West is an awesome place for all types of people and there will be something for everyone to find and do. Stay close to the action if you can. I have stayed all thru the Keys in all types of places in all locations at all different times of the year. I have been going to the Keys since 1980. I have never had a bad stay anywhere-it is what you make of it.

Life is truely too short to sweat the small stuff and listen to replies that are just plain rude.

I am heading to the Keys for a week on May 22- Aloha