We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current gas prices?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, Rhode...
reviews: 3
Current gas prices?

What's the going rate for a gallon of gas on the island?

Johnstown, PA
reviews: 1
1. Re: Current gas prices?

Last week it was around 2.40-2.50 a gallon range.

Maine
reviews: 38
2. Re: Current gas prices?

We took a day from Key West to drive up the keys last week. As low as $2.15 up around Islamorada. (Got steadily lower, the further we went from Key West.)

Summerland Key...
3. Re: Current gas prices?

I paid $2.41 for the cheap stuff in Marathon today... KW can be up to 20 cents higher. Circle K in Marathon and above usually has the cheapest prices ... sometimes as much as 10 cents lower. (And no, I wasn't smart enough to drive there today.)

Hampshire
reviews: 14
4. Re: Current gas prices?

Hey you guys should think yourselves lucky, its 86 pence ($1.65 US) a litre here over the pond!!!

Maine
reviews: 38
5. Re: Current gas prices?

I've never understood Americans complaining about the price of gas. Should anyone care to figure the comparison: 1 gallon = 3.8 liters.

Summerland Key...
6. Re: Current gas prices?

I'm not complaining. I'd be thrilled if gas prices were higher so consumers started demanding more fuel-efficient cars.

Central Florida
7. Re: Current gas prices?

we got back yesterday, in Key Largo it was 2.17 a gallon. In Florida City where i filled up it was 2.35. the farther you go down the keys the more it is. Key West was like 2.50 a gallon

Florida Keys
8. Re: Current gas prices?

As reported it has been running between 2.10 to 2.50 with the lowest prices in Key Largo and highest in Key West.

http://floridakeysgas.blogspot.com/