We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Marina

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
reviews: 3
Casa Marina

Hello all! My husband and I are going to Key West July 5-8 for a quick no baby with us getaway! We are almost 100% sure we will stay at teh Wyndham Casa Marnina - here is my question. We have never been to Key West before -is it really too far from the fun aprt of Duval street to dtay at? Or does tit not matte? Also - how far from Mallory (my babys name!) square? Is that where you go for the sunets??

Thanks for any help.

arkansas
reviews: 1
1. Re: Casa Marina

If you're willing to rent bikes or mopeds, OR if you really like to walk a lot, the location of the Casa Marina is fine. It is, however, very far away from the "action" in Key West.

Here's a map of Key West. Mallory Square is at the upper left of the map where the picture of the cruise ship is. If you'll follow the red and black route to the bottom of the map, you'll see the Casa Marina.

http://www.boneislandshuttle.com/map.htm

Orlando, FL
2. Re: Casa Marina

I wouldn't worry since it's a relatively short walk to 'everywhere' where the 'action' is. A couple of blocks to Mallory Square.

Web sites:

www.see-floridakeys.com

www.greatlocations.com

Also, plug in the name of the resort into the search box here and you can get a map showing the location of the Wyndham Casa Marina in relationship to the area.

reviews: 5
3. Re: Casa Marina

Just got back from Casa Marina yesterday. The location is second to none. It is quiet at the hotel but we went to dinner at Alonzo's on the marina and walked back all the way down Duval. A really nice walk. One day I rented a bike and took it to Mallory Square. Bikes are only $8 an hour and so much fun. Cabs are easy to get and so are rickshaws if you don't feel like walking further.

I have stayed at Pier House, right in the center of the action and I think the noise and crowds get very old, very quickly. Best to enjoy the "scene" then escape to your quiet hotel. Louie's BackYard restaurant is only 1/2 block from the hotel and it is excellent.

NYC
reviews: 3
4. Re: Casa Marina

Thanks everyone! I think I found a winner!!!

Get answers to your questions about Key West