We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Key West?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
florida
reviews: 28
Parking in Key West?

We'll be driving from Orlando to KW in May. Any ideas where one may park a car for a few days?

USA
1. Re: Parking in Key West?

Does where you are staying offer parking? Otherwise it's tough to find.

Franklin, TN
reviews: 11
2. Re: Parking in Key West?

This is true about parking being tough to find. Check with your hotel or B&B to see if they offer free parking. I know that was one of the main reasons I chose the place we stayed (Courtney's Place Bed and Breakfast) because it offered the free parking. We left our car there all week and just rode our bikes. There are accomodations that offer this. Besides looking into that, I didn't notice any other public parking to recommend. Have a great trip!

Summerland Key...
3. Re: Parking in Key West?

You can park in the parking garage near the Key West Bight for $10 a day. (I can't remember its name -- it's one of the Park & Ride places.) That's where we park when we go to KW, and it's the place that was recommended when we stayed at Courtney's Place Too, which doesn't have parking. (But it's a great place.)

If you're not familiar with KW, I can get you better directions to the garage later. Do you know where you're staying yet?

Franklin, TN
reviews: 11
4. Re: Parking in Key West?

Island Kitty

We stayed at Courtneys last May and they did have free parking available in their lot for guests of Courtneys when we stayed with them. When did you stay there? I'm just curious b/c we are returning to stay there again this Oct. and would like to be prepared if they do not offer the free parking anymore. Please let me know. Thanks!

florida
reviews: 28
5. Re: Parking in Key West?

Thanks for the tips. We are staying at the Key West Harbor Inn. I know they do not have parking so it's pretty much up in the air. We were thinking about renting a car one way, dropping it off, and then renting another for the ride home. But, after all that, we'd probably spend the same amount if we took our own vehicle and save the hassle. I'm not sure where that parking garage is located.

Summerland Key...
6. Re: Parking in Key West?

KeysBride: We stayed at Courtney's Too, which is over by Key West Bight... I don't remember which street. The Courtney's Place folks bought it last year, I think. Courtney's Place still has free parking.

Maddox: It's the Old Town Garage at the corner of Caroline and Grinnell streets. (The address is 300 Grinnell St.) $10 a day.