We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

21 and under

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
reviews: 1
21 and under

Is it easy to get into bars and clubs on Key West if you are under 21?? Just curious, its a possibiltiy for a couple of my friends who are 20. If not, there is always mexico!!!

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
reviews: 15
1. Re: 21 and under

It is quite easy to get into the bars and clubs in Key West DURING THE DAY. You'll have to plan to eat food, and drink sodas.

At night you will be carded to get into the bars.

If you want to go out and drink at bars go to Mexico.

arkansas
2. Re: 21 and under

Adios :)

Summerland Key...
3. Re: 21 and under

The first time I went to Key West I was 31. I was carded at most of the bars. So I'd plan on Mexico.

nj
4. Re: 21 and under

When I was 14 you could get into every bar in town except sloppy joe's. when I was 20 you could not get into any bars. now I am 37 and i have to show ID to get into most places.

Go to Mexico and dont drink the water.

New York
reviews: 62
5. Re: 21 and under

During Spring Break in March there were uniformed alcohol control police (with guns) at the doors of the most popular Duval bars. Yes, they were taking thing seriously. I see pesos in your future.

Bristol, Rhode...
reviews: 3
6. Re: 21 and under

THere's always Canada..

Boston, MA
7. Re: 21 and under

Thanks a lot!!!! I had a feeling it would have been impossible ..... but there is a chance these friends won't go away anyways and i'll do four days at marathon (for diving) and three on key west...