We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key West HarborInn B&B and parking

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
florida
reviews: 28
Key West HarborInn B&B and parking

Good morning!

I'm staying at the KW HarborInn in May. Usually, I stay at a hotel in Mallory Square at sunset pier where there is parking in the hotel. Any suggestions on where to park? I live in FL, so driving makes sense. I was thinking about renting a car one way, then renting another on the way back. In comparison, it seems like either driving my own car and parking would be just as costly as renting. Also, has anyone stayed at this B&B in the past? Any info. would be great-thanks!

Orlando, FL
1. Re: Key West HarborInn B&B and parking

Using the 'Search' box, just to the upper left on this page, plug in "Key West Harbor Inn" - quotes included - and you'll have access to lot of user reviews.

Personally, I'd take my own car and save the time associated with pick up and retuning a rental.

New York
reviews: 65
2. Re: Key West HarborInn B&B and parking

We stayed at the KWHI in March 2003. We flew in so parking was not a problem. We liked it though the room we were in was small. Good pool, good happy hour, good breakfast, very attentive innkeepers (though they're friends of Kermit from the KW Lime shop across the street). Best part of the place is the convenience to the harbor.

NH
3. Re: Key West HarborInn B&B and parking

"though they're friends of Kermit from the KW Lime shop across the street"

Whats wrong with kermits? I'm staying at the Harbor inn next week, and was thinking of stopping by kermits. Bad idea?

New York
reviews: 65
4. Re: Key West HarborInn B&B and parking

No, good idea. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Kermit's. We stop in every visit for tasty stuff, particularly his candy and taffy. (We've also been known to order stuff for home delivery during bleak periods when a lime fix is needed). Sorry if my little joke fell flat.

Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 30
5. Re: Key West HarborInn B&B and parking

Afew blocks from the Harbour inn on Caroline street is a parking garage...They have daily rates, I'm not sure if they

have weekly rates....

Get answers to your questions about Key West