We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haunted Tours of Key West

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CA
Haunted Tours of Key West

Has anyone taken any Haunted Key West Tours? If so- are they worth checking out?

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
reviews: 22
1. Re: Haunted Tours of Key West

Several years ago we took our 3 boys (ages 14, 13, 9) on the one that leaves from La Concha. It was fun. They were young enough that they paid attention to the details. I don't know if I'd do it again, but I'm glad we took our boys on that tour.

Naples, Fl
reviews: 2
2. Re: Haunted Tours of Key West

Did it 2 yrs ago and loved it, there is about 2-3 guides going arround to different places every night so no 2 tours are exactly alike. Interestingly my cell phone went off near the end and my business alarm went off (in Naples) but the alarm was inside a closet with no external alarms going off? Yell to people riding by who make fun of the tour "You are doomed!"

New York
reviews: 65
3. Re: Haunted Tours of Key West

Skip it. Worst waste of money I've ever experienced in KW (and, man, I've blown through a lot of cash down).

arkansas
reviews: 1
4. Re: Haunted Tours of Key West

There is (or has been) more than one ghost tour in Key West. One was an offshoot of a tour in New Orleans that didn't get much business and fizzled a few months ago. It operated in Key West less than a year before moving to St. Augustine. I don't know if it's still in business there either.

There's another one that's owned and operated by a Key West resident (I think she's an attorney) that apparently does pretty well. I think it's called the Original Ghost Tour of Key West. I've never been on any of the tours so I have no personal information.

Florida
reviews: 1
5. Re: Haunted Tours of Key West

I've gone on two different tours in two different trips through the Original Ghost Tours. They were slightly different but both were filled with history and fun. Even if you don't believe in ghosts, appreciate the history and fun for the reasonable cost. To those of you who don't believe in ghosts, you have not seen the photographs produced from these tours, myself included from each different night. Lots of people go specifically to get spirits on photographs and they do. So, if you don't know what you're looking for and don't appreciate history, you'd probably be wise to spend your money elsewhere. For me, the photo's are priceless!