We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House for 8 adults

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
york, pa
House for 8 adults

We have been to Key West many times but this time we are taking some friends. We always stay at a Guest House close to the Sloppey Joe's end of town. We are all in our late 30's early 40's and love to party. Looking for a very nice house with 4 bedrooms and at least 2 baths w/pool/hot tub, close to the area mentioned.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Every looks good online but we are responsible for the group loving our place. Please Help!! Thanks Jody

reviews: 13
1. Re: House for 8 adults

Are you looking to rent a house or go to a guesthouse together? I've had good luck just calling some of the Realty companies down there to rent a house.. They usually have suggestions and you can see the places online.

Charlotte, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina
reviews: 27
2. Re: House for 8 adults

Hi,

We've had good luck renting houses in the Keys through VRBO.com (Vacation Rentals By Owners)The listings are divided by areas in the Keys, so you can just search for Key West homes.

Best Wishes!

york, pa
3. Re: House for 8 adults

We are looking for a house but I am not sure how that works. Such as do you have maid service, do they supply towels, sheets, paper products etc.? Thanks alot for your info. Jody

Charlotte, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina
4. Re: House for 8 adults

Hi again,

I think you would probably need to check with each homeowner to see what they offer. We own a beach house in Holden Beach, NC that we rent out through a vacation rental agency. The weekly rent rate for our house includes the house for the week, and cleaning the entire house upon check-out. Guests can opt to add daily maid service, and linens for an additional charge. The house we rented last summer in Marathon, also included the last day cleaning, and in addition they furnished all linens and paper products; no additional fee. We've also rented vacation homes in other areas of the country that include all services (including daily maid service) and some that you even pay extra for the final cleaning. Some homeowners may have their policies on their website, others you may need to contact. It was my experience that almost all owners I emailed with questions got back to me within 24hrs. The main problem I kept running into while searching for a house in the Keys was that many will only rent for a month; that may or may not be a problem in Key West. (It seems that many neighborhoods in the area of the Keys that I was searching in, have restrictions prohibiting homeowners from doing weekly rentals.) I ended up finding a great house, hope you do, too!

Best Wishes!

Charlotte, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina
5. Re: House for 8 adults

Hi again,

I think you will need to contact the individual homeowner to find out what they offer. We own a beach house in Holden Beach, NC and rent it out through a vacation rental agency. The weekly rent fee on our house includes the house for the week, and final cleaning of the entire property. Guests can opt. to add maid service, and/or linen service, for an additional price. The house we rented in Marathon last summer,included the final cleaning, and also all linens, and paper products in the base rent price. We've rented vacation homes throughout the country, some including everything, even daily maid service, however, some even charged extra for the final check-out cleaning. Some of the homeowners will have this info. on their webpages, others you will need to email for info. It was my experience that almost all of the home owners got back to me within 24hrs. The biggest problem I ran into while searching for a house in the Keys, was that a number of the homes in the areas that I was looking in required at least a 1 month rental. I don't know if Key West is like that. (some neighborhoods in the areas of the Keys that I was searching, prohibit their residents from renting their homes out on a weekly basis) I finally found a great house in Marathon, hope you have good luck, too.

Best Wishes!

Charlotte, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina
6. Re: House for 8 adults

Hi, (one more time)

I know my last post is almost exactly like the one before. Sorry, I just checked back to this topic and the first post I wrote this evening wasn't there. I figured it somehow didn't get through, so I rewrote it, and now I see that the first post is here, too! It's Crazy! (or I'm losing MY mind!) (could be either way!) Sorry for the double posts!

Again, Best Wishes!

york, pa
7. Re: House for 8 adults

Thanks for all your help and suggestions. I will do some more research. Thanks again Jody