We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help! i am so overwhelmed!

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
knoxville, TN
help! i am so overwhelmed!

I am surpising my husband for his birthday and our anniversary. Have been looking at B and B to stay at. They ALL look wonderful and have gotten great reviews by many people. Want this to be a memorable trip and really want to find a great spot....any inside scoop?

New York
reviews: 64
1. Re: help! i am so overwhelmed!

Well, if money is no object, you might want to consider the Marquesa. Or the Garden Hotel. Both look like top-notch lush luxury properties to me, but I have not stayed at either because I cannot justify the cost. A step down, but very comfortable is the Key West Harbor Inn. Over and above the comfort factor here is the location: literally steps away from the waterfront. We stayed here one year and liked it and have recommended it several times. We have also recommended Marerro's Guest Mansion, which is also in a good location, close but not too close to Duval. It is also haunted. Papa���s Hideaway is a tiny, off the beaten path place which is perfect if you really want quiet along with your Jacuzzi. Finally, consider Courtney���s Place which is somewhat larger and a little funky. Good luck.

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 1
2. Re: help! i am so overwhelmed!

If truely money is no object your best bet would be to stay in one of the resorts on Duval at the end at Mallory Square!

Milw, WI
3. Re: help! i am so overwhelmed!

Definitely the Key West Harbor Inn. It's reasonable for the location, they have a huge breakfast spread each morning and complimentary happy hour each day except Sunday. All top shelf liquor too. And the owners are the BEST! Great location, near the historic harbor walk if you want to avoid Duval but also close to Duval if you like that. I can't say enough good about this place. I WANT TO GO BACK!