We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who loves a little country music ?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
falls church va
reviews: 11
Who loves a little country music ?

A couple of other KW sites have mentioned that Kenny Chesney will be at Hogsbreath next weekend. And a little while ago.......I got an e-mail from one of Keywest's finest that Toby Keith will be there also.

I'll be taking donations right now for a quick trip to the Rock. I promise to take plenty of pic's for all of you. Just forward all money's to dcharlesworth@cox.net

Key West, Florida
reviews: 1
1. Re: Who loves a little country music ?

In my book, there's only two types of music... Good and Bad. I'll listen to just about anything except old school country/western crooning. The modern era country is great! (my opinion only)

There's even some good hip-hop and rap out there if you listen for it.

Ashburn, VA
2. Re: Who loves a little country music ?

Tim, give the songwriters fest a chance. It's the songwriters performing, and MANY times, I like their versions a lot better than the performers they write for. Ask Key Limey, she has been to as many as we have. Look forward to hopefully catching a board meeting May 4th (I "think" it's a Friday)...

St. Louis, MO
3. Re: Who loves a little country music ?

We will be in Key West from Mar 1-6......do you have any other information on this? Thanks Flattop!!

Key West, Florida
4. Re: Who loves a little country music ?

oops! Didn't mean to lesson anyone else's taste in music... The old school country just isn't my cup of tea. (Old Tammy Wynet, Conway Twitty etc.)

I'm looking forward to the festival! Should be a good time.

From the website:

Welcome to the 12th Annual Hog's Breath Saloon Key West Songwriters' Festival

This year's event will be held May 2nd to May 6th, 2007.

ARTISTS TO PERFORM: Jeffrey Steele, Hugh Prestwood, Bob DiPiero, Scotty Emerick, Wendell Mobley, Jake Owen, Jimmy Ritchey, Chuck Cannon, Chuck Jones, Cliff Cody, Brian Davis, Arlis Albritton, Morgane Hayes, Jen Schott, Lila McCann, Courtney Dashe, D-Tox, Chad Warrix, Kylie Sackley, Lee Brice, Billy Joe Walker, Jr., Jerrod Neimann, Bobby Pinson, Rivers Rutherford, Brett James, Craig Wiseman, Chris Stapleton, and many, many more...

The link is: http://www.keywestsongwritersfestival.com/

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 42
5. Re: Who loves a little country music ?

And the Fury is having a special series of sunset sails for the songwriters week...

furycat.com/key-west/songwriters-sunset-sail…

Pjk

6. Re: Who loves a little country music ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 25, 2009