We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waht to do? No rooms in Old Town Key West

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
Waht to do? No rooms in Old Town Key West

Can't find any B&B's or Guesthouses/Inn's in the Old Town area of Key West that will accept a 2 night reservation over Christmas. It appears everyone requires at least a 3 night minimum at that time. What to do? Our plans do not call for more than 2 nights.

New York
reviews: 62
1. Re: Waht to do? No rooms in Old Town Key West

I noticed that you had posted earlier about Roosevelt Blvd hotels/motels as a possible option. I don't know anything about these places so I can't give you a specific opinion, but it seems to me better to be staying there than not on KW at all. As far as the distance is concerned, you should know that there are pay parking lots and a municipal parking garage not too far from the harbor. There is also this service called the Bone Island Shuttle that moves tourists around. There are also cabs and peddlecabs and city public buses and bicycle rentals. In other words, just because you might wind up on the far end of the island from Mallory Square doesn't mean you can't get anywhere except by walking. Book what you can find and good luck.

Michigan
2. Re: Waht to do? No rooms in Old Town Key West

Thanks for that information. I did end up finding a place in Old Town afterall that would accept 2 nights - Jasmine House? If you know anything about it, I would love to hear it!! Thanks again for the earlier reply.

New York
reviews: 62
3. Re: Waht to do? No rooms in Old Town Key West

Sorry, never heard of it. That does not mean it isn't good. Please post when you get back, we like to stay in a new place every year.

Wilson, NC
4. Re: Waht to do? No rooms in Old Town Key West

Did you try the Garden House?