We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

azul del mar and kona kai

Which Key Largo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nyc
reviews: 41
azul del mar and kona kai

We are planning on visiting key largo in late February. Both of these places seem very appealing. Could anyone tell me how they compare with each other regarding location, beach, quiet, or in any other way that might be relevant. Thank you

Midwest
reviews: 11
1. Re: azul del mar and kona kai

I've been to Kona Kai and loved it. It's a small, beautiful, tropical, intimate adults-only resort. It's very quiet and romantic. It's on the bay side, so you get great sunsets. There's a good restaurant across the street called Ballyhoo's. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a relaxing, get-away-from-it-all experience.

There's a small "sunning beach" with lots of lounges and hammocks. There are also paddleboats you can take out into the bay. You can swim right off the dock.

Virginia
2. Re: azul del mar and kona kai

We agree with Love Florida - Kona Kai was our destination last year for a week's rest and relaxation and WE LOVED IT! We highly recommend it (no children)! Very relaxing and laid back with beautiful sunsets and private swimming pool with hot tub. Want to go back soon! WildHen

Virginia
3. Re: azul del mar and kona kai

We agree with Love Florida - Kona Kai was our destination last year for a week's rest and relaxation and WE LOVED IT! We highly recommend it (no children)! Very relaxing and laid back with beautiful sunsets and private swimming pool with hot tub. Want to go back soon! WildHen