We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eating establisments around kcb

Which Key Colony Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
south carolina
reviews: 1
eating establisments around kcb

we are looking for some good breakfast and dinner places in the area...we want good service, good food, and good price....your good down-home meal such as shrimp platter...a good burger...maybe a pizza....not some fancy smancy real upscale place....and some conch ....oh yea.....we are just 2 teachers getting away from the business side of life......coolin' in the keys...yessssss

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
reviews: 22
1. Re: eating establisments around kcb

B-fast: Try stuffed pig, wooden spoon, and one other that I can't remember the name right now (big help huh).

Food: Sparky's for everything, Burdines is supposed to have good ger's, Keys Fisheries, Island Fisheries,

Try No Name Pub on No Name Key for pizza. BEST in the keys - no matter what your definition of "best" is.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 83
2. Re: eating establisments around kcb

Buffetguy is probably thinking of the Cracked Conch. I hear they have a good breakfast. There really aren't too many fancy places in Marathon. Sparky's, Burdines, Keys Fisheries are all good and very casual attire. Upper Crust is great for Pizza.

Marathon, Florida
reviews: 28
3. Re: eating establisments around kcb

Sparky's Landing, Burdines, Castaway. STAY AWAY FROM FROSTY'S!!!! The 7 Mile Marina will have a new restaurant in June with an awesome view of the sunset. Called Fisherman's Wharf. For breakfast, nothing beats the Wooden Spoon. Just don't be in a rush.

Arnold, MO
reviews: 7
4. Re: eating establisments around kcb

Here's another vote for Sparky's. Also in Key Colongy is Cabanna Breezes and Key Colony Inn. Key Colony Inn had possibly the best prices(lunch) during our trip. The Island is just outside of KCB and has excellent food and a large drink menu that I did my best to work through. I went to Frosty's and had a great meal there. Upper Crust pizza is closer than No Name Pub and I thought that No Name Pub pizza wasn't worth the drive. Wooden Spoon definitely had the best breakfast in the keys.

5. Re: eating establisments around kcb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Key Colony Beach