We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any operating boats/ferries to Key West?

Which Key Biscayne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 5
Are there any operating boats/ferries to Key West?

We saw one, but when we called, we found out they're operating from Naples.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
1. Re: Are there any operating boats/ferries to Key West?

None from the east coast of Florida- at all The only one is the one from Ft. Myers on the west coast of Florida . IF you look at a map of Florida , you can see how much closer to the west coast of Florida Key West really is by water.

Edited: 3:17 pm, February 04, 2012
Ohio
reviews: 15
2. Re: Are there any operating boats/ferries to Key West?

I have taken the ferry from Ft. Myers to Key West. It's a lot of fun but understand that it takes four hours each way. I would definitely plan to stay overnight on Key West at least one night, otherwise you only have about four hours there. It has been a couple of years and at that time I believe it cost around $125 round trip. They show a movie and there is food available. Dolphins jumped the wake as we pulled out of the no wake zone so stand outside on the stern and watch for that.

3. Re: Are there any operating boats/ferries to Key West?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, May 24, 2014