We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

park passes where to buy?

Which Key Biscayne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
brighton
reviews: 20
park passes where to buy?

i expect this question has been asked a million times.

i am traveling to florida in aug from uk, have been looking for parkpasses online( dont want to do disney just universal parks and seaworld ones) the cheapest ive found is £168 or $250 aprrox does anyone know if its best to buy online before i travel or get the when i arrive in florida.

thanks

Long Beach,CA
reviews: 26
1. Re: park passes where to buy?

Hi Chrisbecky,

I just read your post but it is on the Key Biscayne forum which is far away from Disney/ Universal Studios. I think there should be an Orlando forum where you could ask these questions, in case you haven't.

We are going to Key Biscayne so I am looking at this forum for topics to read and saw yours. LonnaLinda

2. Re: park passes where to buy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 15, 2010