We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels

Which Key Biscayne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
middle village,ny
reviews: 6
Hotels

Hi- will ge travelling to Key Biscayne in Nov'05 for a conference being held at the Sonesta. Would like help in having other hotel choices that are close, in the event I don't get a room at the Sonesta. Is Coconut Grove close? Will rely on taxi to commute back and forth from conference to my hotel. Any other suggestions? All are welcome. Thank you in advance.

Orlando, FL
1. Re: Hotels

Use the 'Browse' sidebar to the left and click on 'Key Biscayne hotels' ans you'll see your choices other than the Sonesta are limited.

If your'e going to stay in Coconut Grove - you'll be 5-8 miles from the Sonesta and I'd suggest renting a car instead as daily RT taxi fares will probably be about the same as the rental price/day.

Useful web sites:

www. miamiinfo.com

http://www.coconutgrove.com/

Cocnut Groive is a neat area to stay in - I recommend it.

FL
reviews: 6
2. Re: Hotels

HI,

Coconut grove is about 20 minutes NOT during traffic time. IF you are paying for the taxi, try to stay on Key Biscayne. If the company is paying, I think you will like staying off the Key much more. There is much more to do in Coconut Grove than on the Key. If you company has planned nightly events then this won't be an issue.

Pennstater

New York
reviews: 2
3. Re: Hotels

do you play tennis? if so stay at the Ritz and take a tennis lesson from Aussie Mark Chellas. beautiful courts and the beach at the Ritz is very relaxing.