We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dessert in the Keys

Which Florida Keys hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anderson, South...
reviews: 2
Dessert in the Keys

Where is the best place to take my family to get dessert in the keys? I had looked at Better Than Sex and love their menu. Buuuut....I plan to bring my 10 year old nephew and don't feel Better Than Sex is a family child/friendly option, lol. He's going to see the word sex and his eyes will get huge. So are there any places like this but less Romantic and more Familiy oriented?

Key West
reviews: 63
1. Re: Dessert in the Keys

Assuming you mean in Key West check out Mathesons on White Street.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g34345-d12…

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 30
2. Re: Dessert in the Keys

And if you're not meaning Key West - and will be in the Middle Keys - Sweet Savannahs for ice cream and cup cakes! yummo. family atmosphere, locally owned.

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
reviews: 14
3. Re: Dessert in the Keys

LOVE Sweet Savannahs.

Good breads, good ice cream, good pies, good everything.

Williamsville, New...
reviews: 42
4. Re: Dessert in the Keys

Try Kermits & sit out back by the koi pond. At ton of different varieties of key lime desserts & snacks.

Anderson, South...
reviews: 2
5. Re: Dessert in the Keys

Great! Thanks everyone! I will be staying in Marathon and traveling to and from Key West!

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 80
6. Re: Dessert in the Keys

Deep fried Key lime pie at Burdines in Marathon. Takes a real sweet tooth to eat that one! If in Key Largo the key lime pie at The Fish House is excellent.

7. Re: Dessert in the Keys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 23, 2014