We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Towers condo in Jensen Beach

Which Jensen Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlottesville
reviews: 151
Ocean Towers condo in Jensen Beach

My parents are looking to rent a condo in Florida next year and are thinking about Jensen Beach. Is anyone familiar with the condo rentals in Ocean Towers? Are they nice? What's the surrounding area like? My parents are in the 60s and would like to have good restaurants within a short drive away, but wouldn't like the neighborhood to be too built up and over-developed. A quiet beach is the most important thing, I think.

JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 30
1. Re: Ocean Towers condo in Jensen Beach

Jensen Beach is very uncrowded when compared to other S Fla locations. Several very good restaurants a short drive away, both casual and upscale. The little town of Jensen Beach is just across the causeway and a bit North Ft Pierce beach has a few. 2 good restaurants overlook the inlet there. Sounds like a good fit for them. I haven't seen any Ocean Towers units so can't help w/ that.

2. Re: Ocean Towers condo in Jensen Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 07, 2010