We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with pets

Which Jacksonville Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Hotels with pets

I would like to spend a week at Easter in or around Jacksonville. I am looking for pet friendly hotel/motel. I was looking at the Days Inn- Neptune and Holiday Inn Express due to price and pet friendly. Any suggestions or comments on those? Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Neptune Beach, FL
reviews: 78
1. Re: Hotels with pets

Hello,

Read the tripadvisor user reviews for these two hotels.

A problem with reviews is that they are frequently padded with good reviews to make them sound much better than they are. So when you read the reviews, don't even bother looking at them if the poster has not made more than one or two reviews. You can see how many reviews that person has made by looking for that information under the little picture on the left. (For example, under your picture and 'name' it shows you have made 2 posts.)

Reviews for Day's Inn has a plethora of reviews from 'people' who have only made 1 post!

Day's Inn in Neptune Beach reviews: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34469-d85232-R…

Holiday Inn Express has a lot of only one time posts tool

This hotel is newer than the Day's Inn

Holiday Inn Express in Jax Beach reviews: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34328-d813242-…

Enjoy your visit!

Spirit

Jacksonville Beach...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Hotels with pets

Just to clarify on Spirit's comments, there is some truth to the "one-timers" posts with some hotels, but in regards to the Holiday Inn Express in Jacksonville Beach, we are one of the top rated Holiday Inn Express hotels in the brand. We have won a Torchbearer award and a Quality Excellence award with IHG.

We do pride ourselves on our service and our reviews on IHG's page as well as Google reviews all reflect on our customer's love for our hotel.

We would be happy to have you as our guest and encourage you to call us directly if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Shawn

General Manager

Tyrone, N.Ireland
reviews: 84
3. Re: Hotels with pets

I frequently stay in a sister hotel of HIE (Quality Suites Oceanfront) and have visited HIE. I know some of the staff, too. It's a fine property in a very convenient location. The management and staff are experienced and professional. It's bound to be good.

Reply to: Hotels with pets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jacksonville Beach