We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pete's Bar

Which Jacksonville Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glendo, WY
reviews: 1
Pete's Bar

Is Pete's Bar still the place to go for pre-thanksgiving festivities? Anything else happening in the area for Thanksgiving? Where can we go to get a tranditional Thanksgiving dinner in the Beaches area?

Neptune Beach, FL
reviews: 75
1. Re: Pete's Bar

Pete's Bar has not changed!

The Columbia Restaurant in Saint Augustine is a very nice place to go for Thanksgiving dinner. They always put a traditional Thanksgiving turkey entree on the menu. Prices are the same as on non holiday. This restaurant is particularly popular on holidays so make a reservation.

www.columbiarestaurant.com/st_augustine.asp

Happy holidays!

Spirit

Jacksonville...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
reviews: 16
2. Re: Pete's Bar

Here's what Folio Weekly has to say about Pete's as well as a link to a calendar of other events.

"Historic Pete’s Bar holds its annual THANKSGIVING DAY PARTY from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at 117 First St., Neptune Beach. Pete’s granddaughter, Nancy Jensen, says folks are flying in from all over for the nearly-40-year-old homecoming, which this year includes Sun Dog Steak & Seafood, Caribbee Key and Shorelines Gift Shop. A huge crowd (some in costume) is expected — it’s requested that you leave your pets and bicycles at home to make room. 249-9158."

www.folioweekly.com/folio1115wkl023.php

Leeuwarden, The...
reviews: 20
3. Re: Pete's Bar

Hello there,

I was in Neptune beach last year feburari and I will be back in october!. This time with my girlfriend Anke. We are from holland and I want to show her a real american bar. We will be in the area from oct 13 till october 20. Look forward to walk into your bar again. I will tell my girlfriend to go to the lub before we enter your bar.....thanks for the good time last year. We both are from Holland and we are visiting relatives who live in Jax.

If you answer this mail, I buy you a drink!

I visited your bar, becaiuse of the fact that Hemmingway once was there...

Gerrit and Anke

4. Re: Pete's Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, February 04, 2014