We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

50 Gulfside - review

Which Indian Rocks Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, NY
reviews: 3
50 Gulfside - review

I just returned from vacation at 50 Gulfside in Indian Rocks beach. The units are beautiful. Very spacious, clean and comfortable. It is directly on the beach. You can either have a beach view or a view of the intercoastal. You have a water view w/all units. I have stayed here every August for the last 10 years. I have stayed in one, two, and three bedroom units (depending on how many family members joined me). The beach is amazing. There is a pool on the deck on the beach. Lounge chairs, tables, & barbeques on the deck. Plenty of room. I never felt crowded. Great location. There are a few stores & restaurants that you can even walk to. I highly recommend staying here. You will be impressed with everything about this place. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 4
1. Re: 50 Gulfside - review

Ssshhhh!! It's the best kept secret.

Long Island, NY
2. Re: 50 Gulfside - review

I thought the point of Tripadvisor was to share. I guess you loved 50 Gulfside also!

Cottage Hills, Il
reviews: 12
3. Re: 50 Gulfside - review

We love it. We stay in #205. We'll be going back there tomorrow for 2 weeks.

Toronto, Canada
4. Re: 50 Gulfside - review

We will be there next Saturday for a week. Supposed to be 2 weeks. Can't wait. Ground floor.

lakewood, colorado
5. Re: 50 Gulfside - review

Hi,

Glad to hear such positive reviews of 50 Gulfside! We have booked #110 (beachfront ground floor corner unit) based in large part on TA reviews and comments, and are looking forward to it. The easy access to beach and pool is great for the kids who are constantly back and forth.

Question for those who have been there - we were told our unit does not have wireless, but that that are many unsecured wireless networks in the building that we can use. Did you have any problems accessing the wireless networks if your unit did not have wireless? I don't think it will be a problem, but with two teenagers, we really need the internet lol!!

Toronto, Canada
6. Re: 50 Gulfside - review

Everytime I'm there we can access any unsecured wireless network. Shouldn't be a problem. Friends of our stay in 110 every year and really enjoy it.

lakewood, colorado
7. Re: 50 Gulfside - review

Hi Vacationneeder,

Thank you very much for the info about the wireless! It was my final concern. I can live without my computer on vacation, but the kids would go crazy - and drive me crazy lol - without internet access during those times when they just need to stay inside, cool down and relax!

Great to know that your friends stay in 110 each year; that speaks volumes!

Cindy

8. Re: 50 Gulfside - review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:41 am, May 29, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Indian Rocks Beach