We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Which Holmes Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beverly Hills...
reviews: 1
Restaurants

Staying at cedar cove in april for our anniversary... can anyone recommend a restaurant for a nice anniversary dinner?

Bourbon, IN
reviews: 59
1. Re: Restaurants

Beach Bistro

cleveland
reviews: 36
2. Re: Restaurants

Beach Bistro is a great option -- I believe it's one of the only, if not the only, restaurant in Florida to earn a Zagat rating. And it's pricey...not your every night stop for dinner.

Depends on what you and your spouse like....but I'd also suggest a sunset beach picnic for two. You could got casual and get a picnic to go from Poppo's on Vine and pick up some great champagne or wine and fine cheese...or have one of the local restaurants prepare a portable feast for you. Beach Bistro has a sister restaurant called Eat Here that's more casual...but creative. They might rustle up something nice. To me, nothing could be finer than tossing a blanket on the sand with my hubby and having the sunset, the water and the sand all to ourselves.

Happy Anniversary. Nice planning ahead!

Bradenton, Florida
Destination Expert
for Bradenton, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 29
3. Re: Restaurants

A few of our go to restaurants for special occasions are Blue Marlin, the Waterfront, and Bridge Street Bistro.

Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 84
4. Re: Restaurants

I am with amagar...picnic on the beach at sunset!!! perfect anniversary!

some seafood, cheese, fruit, crackers, wine (or your drink of choice) and all set...on a blanket of course! lol.

5. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 31, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Holmes Beach