We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Villas 2a Gulf drive Holmes beach.

Which Holmes Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork
reviews: 13
The Villas 2a Gulf drive Holmes beach.

Has any one stayed in this property it looks real nice any feedback would be appreciated.http://rental.teamduncan.com/RNS/property/TheVillas2.aspx I think there is a couple of units but I wonder are the units close together.

8 replies to this topic
Anna Maria Island...
reviews: 6
1. Re: The Villas 2a Gulf drive Holmes beach.

Hello! Not sure where those are. Duncan Realty is a great company though. If you are looking for something next to each other check out the Anna Maria Guest Houses on Pine Avenue. They have private pools too.

Cork
reviews: 13
2. Re: The Villas 2a Gulf drive Holmes beach.

I wonder if any one else has stayed at "The Villas"?

Anna Maria Island...
reviews: 14
3. Re: The Villas 2a Gulf drive Holmes beach.

The Villas has six within the complex. 1A and 1B touch; 2A and 2B touch; 3A and 3B touch.

Hope this helps.

Anna Maria Island...
reviews: 40
4. Re: The Villas 2a Gulf drive Holmes beach.

I live a couple of blocks away and think the Villas are a great property. One block from the beach, pool is right out your back door, clean and quiet.

Corby, United...
5. Re: The Villas 2a Gulf drive Holmes beach.

Hi, we are staying here at the moment .fab. place very spacious. pool excellent .2 mins from beach. would recommend and will be back

Eagan, Minnesota
6. Re: The Villas 2a Gulf drive Holmes beach.

I have stayed at the Villas in both the 1 and 2 bedroom properties, depending on the size of our party. They're clean, comfortable, convenient, well-managed and a great value. The heated pool is immediately outside your door. The beach is 150 yards away. The property is located in a residential (condo) noncommercial part of Holmes Beach - right where you want to be! I think they're great and will be back!

Chicago, Illinois
7. Re: The Villas 2a Gulf drive Holmes beach.

Have spent the month of February in unit 2A for the last 11 years...beautiful well furnished room...heated pool 15 feet from patio door...beach is less than a block away...good value...only downside dealing with Duncan Real Estate

Racine, Ohio
reviews: 12
8. Re: The Villas 2a Gulf drive Holmes beach.

Its a beautiful villa! updated,clean,top of the line appliances and granite counter tops.tiled floors! we stayed for a week and it was wonderful! just a short few steps to beautiful beach! nice clean,heated and well maintained pool! any questions? please ask!

Reply to: The Villas 2a Gulf drive Holmes beach.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted