We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailfish Beach Resort

Which Holmes Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
Sailfish Beach Resort

After looking at hundreds, yes hundreds of places to stay I think this may be the one. Can anyone tell me some good news about this place (or bad I suppose if you found problems).

Thanks

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
reviews: 43
1. Re: Sailfish Beach Resort

I can tell you that you picked an awesome place, one of my favorites Which suite did you pic? My fav is #1, you cant beat walking out your door onto the beach.

The manager is a great lady and will help you with anything you need. This is a true gem on the island, It has that "Old Florida" cottage feel to it.

I would go ahead and book this wonderful little place as it fills up fast! Have fun. Oh, did I mention you can be standing in your kitchen making a meal and still see the dolphins swimming out the door?

London, United...
2. Re: Sailfish Beach Resort

Thank you so much for replying - has put my mind at rest. Sounds fantastic and will probably be booking this today - don't know what Unit - it said that you go out onto the beach so sounds good.

Bradenton, Florida
Destination Expert
for Bradenton, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 29
3. Re: Sailfish Beach Resort

There are only 4 units, all ground level, so no big deal walking out to the sand. It is in a great location, walk to anything, and the trolley is right there. Haven't stayed there for many years, so can't comment on inside, but yes, it is a lot like the places my grandparents used to like to winter back in the 50's and 60's.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
reviews: 43
4. Re: Sailfish Beach Resort

If you can, try and book either one of the front units, such a fantastic view! The other units are on the side, very nice too. The interiors are simple but open and very clean. They have very nice and comfy beds and good linens. I dont think you will be disappointed.

London, United...
reviews: 13
5. Re: Sailfish Beach Resort

This was the first place that I ever stayed at on Anna Maria and one of the many reasons that I keep coming back.

You'll love it

London, United...
6. Re: Sailfish Beach Resort

Alas, by the time the Manager got back to me, there weren't any vacancies for our dates - very disappointed about this - but started searching again and found somewhere else in Holmes Beach - more modern probably but still great gulf view - Alamanda Villas, 39th Street, Holmes Beach. It has all that we need and am now looking forward to getting there and having a great time !!!!!!!!!!!

7. Re: Sailfish Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, October 08, 2012