We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Aquarias motel/now the anna maria island beach resort?

Which Holmes Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rensselaer, Indiana
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Old Aquarias motel/now the anna maria island beach resort?

wondering if all the reviews i saw were correct, it use to be a charming place when John owned it??? any advice wanted to rent for 1 week in july,2011 due to having a wedding in area???

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,456 posts
50 reviews
1. Re: Old Aquarias motel/now the anna maria island beach resort?

It is a charming place, right on the beach and small. I cant really recommend it because I have not been there since the new owners took over but it certainly looks great. It is right beside the municipal beach so depending on the time of year there may be crowds on the beach, which could be fun. I would call and ask about the property, if it has been up dated and maybe even ask for them to send you some photos.

I will be on the island in May so I will check it out and report back.

northwest
Level Contributor
975 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Old Aquarias motel/now the anna maria island beach resort?

ttt

3. Re: Old Aquarias motel/now the anna maria island beach resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, October 30, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Holmes Beach