We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedrooms

Which Holmes Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Spring Hill, Florida
Level Contributor
120 posts
12 reviews
2 bedrooms

I am looking for a hotel to stay at, within walking distance of a beach and restaraunts & bars, for 3 nights in March, that has two seperate bedrooms & bathrooms. I would like it to be under $270 a night. Or, if not possible, getting 2 seperate hotel rooms would work, for under $135 a night. Thanks for any ideas. I have been searching and searching, and can't seem to find anything that fits. And if anyone has any suggestions on a different area of Florida to visit that has hotels that meet these requirements I would love to hear those as well.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
41,570 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: 2 bedrooms

First of all, wrong Forum. Anna Maria island has 3 beaches so i would ask this on the main AMI forum or the Sarasota forum. Holmes beach is just a part of the island so your ficus is too narrow.

Your second problem is 3 nights. in March. Most places are not hotels but condos and rent per week. Some more expensive palces do 3 nights. But March is peak high seaosn and is heavily booked- you are looking Late.

Try Harrington House Band B and the local govt offices for a list. You'll get a link on the local forum for the whole island.

Other islands, you will run into the same 3 night March problem esp in Siesta Key. So try Longboat (has a few hotels incl a Hilton) and Lido Key (try Lido beach resort and the Holiday inn).

Spring Hill, Florida
Level Contributor
120 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: 2 bedrooms

Thanks so much for the response. I did post on multiple boards, since we aren't sure where we want to go, and I thought people probably don't go on all of the board. I will look into what you suggested.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
41,570 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: 2 bedrooms

yes, I see that you have and I did another partial answer on FL forum.

but don't have time to answer all 5 or 6. Normally wait for an answer or two before posting 5 or 6 threads?

Spring Hill, Florida
Level Contributor
120 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: 2 bedrooms

As I said, I was asking about different places, so I thought it necessary to ask on the board that we were looking into. I didn't think the same people would be reading the posts.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
41,570 posts
22 reviews
5. Re: 2 bedrooms

Probably just me lol as I have to read them all.

Good luck and let us know what you find.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,452 posts
50 reviews
6. Re: 2 bedrooms

If 2 hotel rooms would work, try the Silver Surf Resort, Queens Gate or Tropic Isle.

Burlington, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Burlington
Level Contributor
1,716 posts
11 reviews
7. Re: 2 bedrooms

We're reserved at Bridgewalk for end of April, which would seem to fit your criteria. They have 2 bedroom/2 bath (2 story) townhouses which are rented by the night, plus walking distance to beach, shops, restaurants, etc.

8. Re: 2 bedrooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, October 12, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Holmes Beach