We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cafe on the beach

Which Holmes Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 12
cafe on the beach

What is the status of Cafe on the Beach today? I have read it was closed & due to reopen, but, haven't found any recent news; has anyone heard anything? Thanks, in advance, for your replies........

1. Re: cafe on the beach

bump

Bradenton, Florida
Destination Expert
for Bradenton, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 29
2. Re: cafe on the beach

I have heard it is open, and that they continued the pancakes. Will check when I am out that way next.

3. Re: cafe on the beach

Thank you again, kris....................dan

Derby
reviews: 34
4. Re: cafe on the beach

Hi superdan,

My husband and I ate there last November, when it was under new ownership and had re opened as Anna Maria Beach Cafe. A lot of the kitchen and wait staff were the same as before, and the Cafe is still doing the all you can eat sausage and pancake breakfasts at the weekend. They also advertised all you can eat TacoTuesdays and all you can eat Fish Friday suppers, with live music as well. We like the place, it is very casual and has a great view of the beach!

Sally

5. Re: cafe on the beach

Thank you Sally............We have been there several times in the past & was disappointed to hear it closed; glad to read it has re-opened............dan

6. Re: cafe on the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 11, 2012