We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunbeds and parasols to rent ?

Which Holmes Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lincs.,
reviews: 1
Sunbeds and parasols to rent ?

Which beaches in this area have sunbeds and parasols to rent please ? alos prices would be helpful too , thanks.

Bradenton, Florida
Destination Expert
for Bradenton, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 29
1. Re: Sunbeds and parasols to rent ?

I believe the public beach at Holmes Beach has some chairs and umbrellas for rent. No idea on price, sorry,

Virginia
reviews: 4
2. Re: Sunbeds and parasols to rent ?

Just 4 fun rentals has these sunbeds for rent. We rented a boat from them this summer and it was a great experience. The owner, Joe, bent over backward to make our rental experience a good one.

www.rentjust4fun.com/usa/sunbed/index.html

Mike

London, United...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Sunbeds and parasols to rent ?

Hiya,

I have found the service Fun & More Rentals to be brilliant.

http://www.funandmorerentals.com/

They drop the stuff of at your rental at the beginning of your stay and pick it up on the day you leave. Very resonably prices IMHO.

We are using them again when we return in October.

Edited: 4:09 am, September 14, 2010
Anna Maria Island
4. Re: Sunbeds and parasols to rent ?

Thank you!

Please let us know if we can help in anyway.

Have FUN

Bradenton, Florida
Destination Expert
5. Re: Sunbeds and parasols to rent ?

Somehow I got the impression that the OP was asking for a set up for a day trip. I know there are a few great rental places on the island for longer trips, including Funand More, but wonder about day trips. Do you guys do those as well?

Edited: 12:30 pm, September 14, 2010
Anna Maria Island
6. Re: Sunbeds and parasols to rent ?

Hi Kris,

Yes we deliver items for day rentals. We often accommodate people coming for the day to the public beach or sandbar beach for a family outing or get together. We deliver anything they like such as: canopies, chairs umbrellas, towels and much much more.

Bradenton, Florida
Destination Expert
7. Re: Sunbeds and parasols to rent ?

Good to know. Thanks!

8. Re: Sunbeds and parasols to rent ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:54 am, March 14, 2011