We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night life for 20 somethings?

Which Holmes Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Night life for 20 somethings?

Hi

6 of us - my husband and I plus our children 24 & 22 and their partners are staying at Holmes Beach for a week in March. Is there any night life for them nearby or will they have to drive to Sarasota?

Many thanks.

Fiona

Anna Maria Island
1. Re: Night life for 20 somethings?

Hi!

They may want to try Decoy Ducks, Slims and Feeling Swell. They are laid back Island watering holes that often have live music.

Regards,

BeachBumsAMI

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
reviews: 42
2. Re: Night life for 20 somethings?

Yes, I would try Decoy Ducks but Sarasota is a great place for music, Floridianer can tell you more about the clubs. WE're too old, we just hang out at Drift-In and watch the karaoke guy :)

essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 5
3. Re: Night life for 20 somethings?

Rusty, you and David, in your 40´s are considered KIDS in Florida!!!!

I would second D´coy Ducks or Downtown Sarasota! Main Street (near the harbour) is the place to go! Plenty of Bars and Clubs (gator club is quite good)

SRQGirl will have the best advise for Downtown!

But the Beach Restaurants (Sandbar and Beach House) will have live music too on most evenings. Fantastic view!!

4. Re: Night life for 20 somethings?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 24, 2010