We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in july

Which Holmes Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
east yorkshire
weather in july

I have been to Florida several times but never in July - just wondered what the weather temperature and rainfall was like in July on Holmes Beach. thanks

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
reviews: 43
1. Re: weather in july

The weather on July on the island will be hot and humid, not as much as in August or September but if you like hot weather you will have it. There will be storms just about every afternoon but the come quick and you will be thankful for them, they cool things off.

The good thing is July is not as busy and you will have lots of space on the beaches.

Anna Maria Island
2. Re: weather in july

One thing to add is that the gulf water is warm warm warm. For those who have rarely experience warm ocean water these summer months are the time to enjoy. The water is so warm it is not really refreshing but still a blast to play and soak in.

See you soon

essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 5
3. Re: weather in july

Just be careful and do the "stingray shuffle" during this time...

The gulf is soooo warm and the rays will be right there breeding! :-)))

Don´t step on them... They don´t like it that much!

Anna Maria Island
4. Re: weather in july

floridianer - there is a joke there somewhere ....but ill keep my class and pass on commentin ;)

Beverly...
reviews: 33
5. Re: weather in july

We were there last July. I don't recall a drop of rain. Hot and humid, but that's how I like it. Fall in the water or hit the a/c if you feel too hot. This year 2 weeks. I'm so happy. My arthritis seems to fade away on AM.

essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 5
6. Re: weather in july

Joke? :-)

7. Re: weather in july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 30, 2010