We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

310B 61st Street - Beach Bungalow

Which Holmes Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
310B 61st Street - Beach Bungalow

Hi everyone,

We are extending our Orlando trip to include a 1 week stay in Anna Maria Island. We visited last year and stayed at Palm Isle Village at 3201 Gulf Drive in Holmes Beach which we loved.

Having looked around for the last week I have a really good price on a home from Anna Maria Island Accommodations. The home is 310B 61st Street again on Holmes Beach.

I was wondering if anyone has stayed here or nearby and if they could advise whether or not this is a nice area, if there is anything nearby and if there is easy access to the beach...or provide any other information that may be useful.

Thanks

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
549 posts
1. Re: 310B 61st Street - Beach Bungalow

I like this area and the reasons are that: you are close to the beach ( 3 blocks ) you are close to pine street ( shopping, restaurants and city pier ) and you are close to the shops and restuarants in Holmes beach.

Have FUN

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: 310B 61st Street - Beach Bungalow

Thanks for the reply,sounds ideal so think I might go for it.

Just looked at your website and it's great. May be in touch to rent a crib as we are travelling with a 5mth old.

Alba

Edited: 1:36 pm, January 22, 2010
3. Re: 310B 61st Street - Beach Bungalow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 22, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Holmes Beach