We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help finding scooter rental

Which Hollywood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Braunfels, Texas
reviews: 84
Help finding scooter rental

My mother just had knee surgery and we need to rent a power chair or scooter .. Can anyone help ?? We are staying on the board walk. I guess a golf cart is a option but may be too expensive . Thanks

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 210
1. Re: Help finding scooter rental

Maybe you could call this place and see if they have anything that would work for you. If not, perhaps they might have a recommendation. http://hollywoodmobilityscooter.com/

New Braunfels, Texas
2. Re: Help finding scooter rental

Thank you

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 210
3. Re: Help finding scooter rental

No problem. We have spent many happy hours in New Braunfels. San Antonio was on our very short list for retirement locations. It is beautiful there. Hope you have a great experience in Florida.

New Braunfels, Texas
4. Re: Help finding scooter rental

Please contact me anytime.... I moved my parents here a few years ago and I LOVE it here... its a wonderful place to live !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Re: Help finding scooter rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 15, 2014