We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Problems predicted at Hollywood Beach

Which Hollywood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
Parking Problems predicted at Hollywood Beach

A major construction project is starting that will take away 800 parking spaces in the tourist area- this article in the paper may help some prepare for the changes

miamiherald.com/2013/07/07/3488907/turn-on-t…

Pompano Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 35
1. Re: Parking Problems predicted at Hollywood Beach

I guess Margarittaville is officially, officially a go. I know it had been approved by the council a month or so ago, but I had heard there was some talk about it possibly not being able to move forward. We'll see what this does for the city.

Michigan
reviews: 1
2. Re: Parking Problems predicted at Hollywood Beach

So has this construction started as scheduled?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
3. Re: Parking Problems predicted at Hollywood Beach

According to this website ( blog) which is posting photos, garage demolition , the first phase of the project had begun as of a couple of days ago

http://www.hollywoodmargaritaville.com/

An odd blog I must say- photos of construction activities with drink recipes posted throughout

4. Re: Parking Problems predicted at Hollywood Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 14, 2014