We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Air Towers?

Which Hollywood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 6
Sea Air Towers?

We found a rental unit here for 1 week in July. Looking for some reviews on this property - I heard it is old and run down and now I am scared to book. The pictures look great. Is there any construction I should know about?

New Jersey
reviews: 1
1. Re: Sea Air Towers?

When I was there last winter, I didn't notice any consruction nearby. IMO, Sea Air Towers is a well-run condo community. The pool is well kept and the beach right outside the patio area is great.

My only concern is that the condo rules state that people must rent for a month. Either your owner has a special excemption or is breaking the condo rules. This could cause problems when you're there.

Edited: 7:11 am, June 29, 2013
2. Re: Sea Air Towers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 01, 2014