We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hollywood beach hotels

Which Hollywood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nj
Level Contributor
555 posts
51 reviews
hollywood beach hotels

Hoping to get some feedback as I dont know much about this destination. I will be taking my 3 kids on a spring break getaway and am looking for an affordable hotel in the hollywood beach area. I came across the Hollywood Beach Hotels. It seems to have what i am looking for, pool, close proximity to beach and within walking distance to places to eat and affordable rates.

Dont need the ritz on this trip as it is just me and my kids bit i do want a decent location as my husband wont be with us. Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

north branford, ct
Level Contributor
3 posts
33 reviews
31. Re: hollywood beach hotels

How did you like the Diplomat? I am looking to go there and see so many different reviews. Is it far from the boardwalk? and is there a charge for beach chairs?

THanks - hope you enjoyed your trip

32. Re: hollywood beach hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 21, 2014