We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute stay... best place to stay on beach or boardwalk

Which Hollywood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mount Holly,Nc
reviews: 24
Last minute stay... best place to stay on beach or boardwalk

We've made a last minute decision to take a long family weekend and Hollywood, FL has caught our eye. Never been before so looking for suggestions for a place that is affordable, clean, beachfront, or on boardwalk. We will be traveling with a 4 year old and we were trying to avoid renting a car. Planning on traveling this coming weekend. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!

Fort Lauderdale...
reviews: 153
1. Re: Last minute stay... best place to stay on beach or boardwalk

lots of mom n pop places on Hollywood Beach, there's the http://www.hollywoodbeachmarriott.com/ but it seams to be booked for the weekend, maybe Ft Lauderdale beach would be available ?

Mount Holly,Nc
reviews: 24
2. Re: Last minute stay... best place to stay on beach or boardwalk

Found out there's some kind of boat show or something this weekend so that's why most places are booked or expensive. Flights are pretty full too. We are gonna go to Clearwater beach instead I've been there before and I get a returning guest discount where I stayed last time :)

Fort Lauderdale...
reviews: 153
3. Re: Last minute stay... best place to stay on beach or boardwalk

sounds like a plan, enjoy

4. Re: Last minute stay... best place to stay on beach or boardwalk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 14, 2014