We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Miami airport to Crown Plaza Hollywood

Which Hollywood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Bend, Indiana
Transportation from Miami airport to Crown Plaza Hollywood

Arriving at Miami airport is there a shuttle to Crowne Plaza Hollywood, what would be the most effificent an economical method? thank you.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
1. Re: Transportation from Miami airport to Crown Plaza Hollywood

How many in your party? I doubt the CP has it's own shuttle for MIA- there is a shared ride service at MIA just outside bagagge claim but for two or more a shared taxi is often just about as cheap and you won't have to wait for it to load or make stops along the way to let off others.

I'll see if the shared ride website has definite price info and post a link.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
2. Re: Transportation from Miami airport to Crown Plaza Hollywood

It appears for Hollywood zip codes the fare is $39 for the first passenger, $16 for the second passenger and $10 for any additional for Super Shuttle and currently a $1 fuel surcharge ( I assume per passenger). I'll see if I can find a comparative taxi rate- it would be just a guesstimate

http://www.supershuttle.com/?port=MIA

for more information- this is the "official" Airport shuttle- the only one allowed to keep vehicles parked on site as far as I know.

reviews: 5
3. Re: Transportation from Miami airport to Crown Plaza Hollywood

smkobek,

We usually recommend taking a taxi cab from Miami airport for approximately $45-$60. Unfortunately,we do not offer shuttle services.

Thank you,

Management

South Bend, Indiana
4. Re: Transportation from Miami airport to Crown Plaza Hollywood

4 in our party arriving Jan 5 and departing early Jan 8 - would be willing to contract something to take the edge off of getting to the airport etc. any suggestions or reliable services also reasonable.

5. Re: Transportation from Miami airport to Crown Plaza Hollywood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, January 06, 2014