We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Ft.Lauderdale airport to Hollywood Beach

Which Hollywood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
reviews: 29
Transportation from Ft.Lauderdale airport to Hollywood Beach

I am flying into Ft.Lauderdale Airport on a Sunday morning and staying at the Seadowns on hollywood Board walk. What is the best mode of transportation? Price of cab? Does the shuttle take forever/

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
1. Re: Transportation from Ft.Lauderdale airport to Hollywood Beach

I can only "guesstimate" but I'd say just about $20 for the taxi and if there are more than you in your party , you all share that between you.No extra passenger or extra baggage charges. A shuttle would likely about $12 pp- so if there are more than one of you travelling , the taxi would likely be slightly cheaper or maybe just about the same- if you are travelling alone, the shuttle will be cheaper of course . You may have to wait while it load ( up to 30 min but not always) and possibly make other stops along the way- you never know till you see who else is needing to be transported.

Personally, if you are coming all the way from Seattle, I'd spring for the taxi- it would be $20 well spent IMO after a long plane ride and you would be at your accommodation in no time- it's about 6 miles from FLL.

Seattle
reviews: 29
2. Re: Transportation from Ft.Lauderdale airport to Hollywood Beach

Thank you so much! A taxi it is!

3. Re: Transportation from Ft.Lauderdale airport to Hollywood Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, December 17, 2013