We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Gate Apartment Motel

Which Hollywood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
reviews: 38
Ocean Gate Apartment Motel

My parents have rented an apartment at this location and I can't find any reviews or photos of it online.

308 Pierce St

Hollywood, FL 33019

Has anyone stayed at this place before: Ocean Gate Apartment Motel in Hollywood, FL?

Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Brewerton, New York
1. Re: Ocean Gate Apartment Motel

I am a bit leary to rent here too. Did your parents go and stay at this place? If so could you please let me know what they thought of the place. I love how close it is to the beach and that It has a kitchen.

Montreal, Canada
2. Re: Ocean Gate Apartment Motel

No not yet, they will be there on March 5th. I was hoping to get some feedback from someone who might know it. The beach is very close though, and I saw from Google maps that the street is very nice and clean.

I'll keep you posted.

Montreal, Canada
3. Re: Ocean Gate Apartment Motel

I got some feedback about the place and it's not so bad. It's clean enough, although the oven in the apartment didn't work too well. It's definitely no frills but good location.

Hope this helps.

Columbia, Maryland
4. Re: Ocean Gate Apartment Motel

I am also interested to read what someone who has been there writes.

Montreal, Canada
5. Re: Ocean Gate Apartment Motel

Actually had more time to talk to my parents about the place, and it turns out that it wasn't so clean. My mother is very meticulous, so she disinfected and cleaned the place, but if you are planning to cook, it isn't ideal.

On the other hand the location is very convenient, just steps from the beach and broad walk.

Hope this helps!

Niagara Falls...
reviews: 1
6. Re: Ocean Gate Apartment Motel

Does anyone know anything about this property? http://www.homeaway.ca/cottage-rental/p982839

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
7. Re: Ocean Gate Apartment Motel

Hollywood Beach Resort where it says it is located is a dump- a former private college dorm that then became a Ramada Inn and then lost that franchise. I wouldn't send my worst enemy there. Perhaps there are "cottages" there as well as hotel rooms but not that I know of- a recent reviewer said it reminded him of the Bates Motel in the Psycho movie.I know they sold some units as "condos" to unfortunate investors.

8. Re: Ocean Gate Apartment Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 09, 2014