We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manta Ray Inn - distance to Broadwalk...

Which Hollywood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indian Trail, North...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte
reviews: 55
Manta Ray Inn - distance to Broadwalk...

My husband and daughter (who is 1 year old) and I are planning on spending a week at the Manta Ray Inn (maybe, not 100%) in April. How far is this Inn from the Broadwalk and restaurants? Is it a safe walk? I know it's off the beaten path a bit, which is great since we have her, but I still wanted to be able to walk w/ a stroller to local places to eat, etc. :) Thanks for any info!!

Hollywood Florida
reviews: 2
1. Re: Manta Ray Inn - distance to Broadwalk...

The Manta Ray Inn is two blocks south of the end of the Boardwalk and so a very good walk with a stroller. You are also this distance from a great little children's park. Hollywood is a great little area and we consider it quite safe. If interested in walking from the Manta Ray Inn to the Broadwalk it is about a five minute walk and then the Broadwalk runs for 2 and a half miles. The first ten blocks are quite residential but then you will find all of the restaurants and small shops. With a stroller it is a great walk and your child will enjoy the small park and also the fact that at the Manta Ray you can leave your door open and let your child wander in and out at will under supervision as the lawn and patio are perfect for children before you step down onto the sand where children's toys are available or you can visit the heated pool.

2. Re: Manta Ray Inn - distance to Broadwalk...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 25, 2012