We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike Rental

Which Haines City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
FLORIDA
reviews: 1
Bike Rental

I know holidays are meant to be relaxing, but iv'e managed to persuade my husband it will be "good for him" does anyone know of a bike shop in or around Haines city that do rental bikes,We will be staying on Southern Dunes in Sept and will require 4 adult bikes - any suggestions !!!

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 25
1. Re: Bike Rental

Kath,

There are no bike rental shops in Haines,but there are several within a 20 minute drive - Lakeland / Kissimmee. If you google 'bike renatl davenport' you will get bikes.

Southern Dunes GC does not encourage joggers on the carts paths and cyclists even les. That said, biles are great for pottering about within the estate or going to Wal-Mart.

FLORIDA
reviews: 1
2. Re: Bike Rental

Thanks for your reply, i checked out the rates & i could buy bikes cheaper than hiring - If i didn't think the villa owners would mind i would buy bikes from walmart & leave them over there. Thanks again for the advice.

3. Re: Bike Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 22, 2010