We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All You Can Eat Crab

Which Gainesville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Springfield...
All You Can Eat Crab

Recently moved to Gainesville, FL and have yet to find an "All You Can Eat Crab" place. I'm looking for a family friendly place so I can bring my child.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 83
1. Re: All You Can Eat Crab

You might have to travel to someplace like Destin or over to St. Augustine. Gainesville is not known for seafood. I'm not a local there but have visited several times and don't recall seeing many seafood restaurants.

Springfield...
2. Re: All You Can Eat Crab

Well I'm looking for the best sea-food ever, when I get the craving I wouldn't mind going to a Chinese Buffet who does a seafood sunday special that includes crab.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
3. Re: All You Can Eat Crab

You might find a Chinese buffet there that does that. I'm sure some of the students that have been there for a couple years will know where to go. You might check Ocala too as thats only 40 minutes south and they may have what you are looking for if gville doesn't.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
reviews: 22
4. Re: All You Can Eat Crab

Given the crab you are looking for is frozen from alaska you can find it anywhere as it isn't fromFlorida.

But the high price of buffets that offer it does mean that you will have much more luck fining them in tourist areas such as Destin.

You may have to end up buying by the order, or doing what I do and buying to from Publix and eating it there.

There is the Crab Shack and Harry's seafood bar and grille.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
5. Re: All You Can Eat Crab

If you find a place that does all you can eat it's usually about $40 bucks as the price of crab is so high. We had one near here in Titusville and it ended up closing its doors as it could not continue to do the all you can eat bit & still make a profit.

6. Re: All You Can Eat Crab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, March 07, 2013