We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with resort....Water Scapes?

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sarepta, Louisiana
Help with resort....Water Scapes?

My husband and I plan on vacationing, along with our 4 year old, in FWB in June. We have stayed at Ramada before, but we wanted to be able to cook and wash clothes and just have a home feel while we are there. It is somewhat hard to find a condo with 1 bedroom, but I have found a couple at Water Scapes. I love all of the outside activities at Water Scapes. Just wanting to know any thoughts about Water Scapes?

3 replies to this topic
Milwaukee
reviews: 3
1. Re: Help with resort....Water Scapes?

I havent stayed there yet, but we we are going to next month, check out VRBO or go through southern resorts like I did

Cincy
reviews: 11
2. Re: Help with resort....Water Scapes?

We really like Waterscape. Our son is 7 and can't wait to go back this year. I would recommend the unit we normally stay in but they have changed management so I am not familiar with how it will be run now. We like to rent through Kimberly Lang Vacation Rentals but she no longer has any units with 1 master and 2 bunks. They moved us to a bigger unit for this year. Not sure what we will do next year.

We had a nice kitchen and washer and dryer. Came in really handy.

Our son was 5 the first year we went and he loved it. We are going back so I think that says a lot.

Fort Walton Beach...
Destination Expert
for Fort Walton Beach
reviews: 53
3. Re: Help with resort....Water Scapes?

Waterscapes is good, and Destin West. Both have multiple pools (lazy rivers, etc). Condo is definitely the way to go, imho.

Reply to: Help with resort....Water Scapes?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fort Walton Beach