We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2014 Countdown

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
848 posts
4 reviews
2014 Countdown

168 days until we arrive at Beachbums Hideaway for two wonderful weeks of being beachbums and divers! We arrive June 28 and leave for home July 12!!! 24 weeks from tomorrow that we arrive, but who is counting? .LOL. Woo Hoo. How many days do you have left???

Have not started the countdown until our third week. We will return to Beachbums Hideaway August 26 for another week!!!

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: 2014 Countdown

I'm arriving Christmas Eve and leaving on January 1st! Hope you enjoy your trip.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
146 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: 2014 Countdown

199 days for two weeks at the beach. But who's counting?

Woodbury, Minnesota
Level Contributor
864 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: 2014 Countdown

Just booked our tickets - 52 days for us. We thought we would sneak in for a week at our condo, before the season begins.

Waldron, Arkansas
Level Contributor
42 posts
4. Re: 2014 Countdown

76 days!! I'm so ready for the beach!! Sick of winter!! Ready for the emerald water and sugar white sand!!

Fort Walton Beach...
Destination Expert
for Fort Walton Beach
Level Contributor
360 posts
84 reviews
5. Re: 2014 Countdown

Enjoy your trips!!! Get some sand in your soul!!!

Near Springfield...
Level Contributor
170 posts
6. Re: 2014 Countdown

Oh my goodness. You had to make me count. 137 very long days until our feet hit the sand.

Carencro, Louisiana
Level Contributor
263 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: 2014 Countdown

105 days until our first beach vacation!!

Woodbury, Minnesota
Level Contributor
864 posts
10 reviews
8. Re: 2014 Countdown

27 days, just cannot wait. Winter in MN has been brutal. So tired of being polar vortexed!

9. Re: 2014 Countdown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 01, 2015